The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs. This Island is a good choice for you to spend a day with sea. Our tour include pick up from Da Nang, Hoi An.
SeaTrek is located through the word, developed by Sub Sea System from California. Now, SeaTrek is available in Hoi An, VietNam. Seatrek is the largest underwater walking brand in the world.
Our tour begins at Cua Dai wharf by Vietnamese traditional boat. It takes about 1 hours. On the deck, you have time for relaxing, sight seeing. At the location, the Guests can swim, snorke and join in “Walking underwater Tour“.
Then, we will move to Bai Chong beach by a small boat. Having a lunch, after lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks. The tour finish around 3pm.
SeaTrek in Cham island
– Minimum age is 8 years
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases
– Departure & return Point + Departure Time:
|In Da Nang City||Departure time|
|1. A La Carte Danang Beach||7:00|
|1. Holiday Beach Danang Hotel & Resort||7:15|
|2. Sheraton Grand Danang Resort||7:30|
|3. The Corner of Hai Ba Trung and Lac Long Quan steet, Hoi An||7:45|
|In Hoi An City|
|1. BeBe Tailor: 05-07 Hoang Dieu Street, Cam Chau Ward||7:30|
|2. Hoi An Beach Resort 01 Cua Dai Ward||7:45|
Notice: Please be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the departure time.
Extra service – Private car (return): If guests wanna book them before joining the tour, please let us know for well arrange
– Meet Up location pick-up and drop off at Hoi An/Da Nang (Private Hotel pickup and drop off is available)
– English-speaking tour guide
– Entrance fee.
– Mineral water
– A lunch on Bai Chong beach.
– ‘Walking underwater”, Snorkeling.
– Travel insurance.
– Micro SD Card : Soft-copy photos and clips
|Standard Tour||Price/pax (USD)|
|Adult 13-80 Year-old||63|
|Child 8-12 Year-old||50|
|Child 4-7 Year-old ( Only Snorkeling )||36|
|Under 4 Year-old ( Be Care by Parent )||Free|