The Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. The Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs. This Island is a good choice for you to spend a day with sea. Our tour include pick up from Da Nang, Hoi An.
SeaTrek is located through the word, developed by Sub Sea System from California. Now, SeaTrek is available in Hoi An, VietNam. Seatrek is the largest underwater walking brand in the world.
Our tour begins at Cua Dai wharf by Vietnamese traditional boat. It takes about 1 hours. On the deck, you have time for relaxing, sight seeing. At the location, the Guests can swim, snorke and join in “Walking underwater Tour“.
Then, we will move to Bai Chong beach by a small boat. Having a lunch, after lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks. The tour finish around 3pm.
SeaTrek in Cham island
Before you go
– Minimum age is 8 years
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases
– Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Da Nang.
– Tour guide.
– Entrance fee.
– A lunch on Bai Chong beach.
– ‘Walking underwater”, Snorkeling.
– Travel insurance.
– Micro SD
– Fried potato.
– Scallops grilled or shrimp steamed.
– Wild vegetables with special sauce.
– Bitter vegetables mixed beans.
– Fried Noodle with egg.
– Boiled shrimp.
– Fish / beef grilled.
– Steamed rice.
– Dessert: It cake, iced tea
|Adult 13-80 Year-old||63|
|Child 8-12 Year-old||50|
|Child 4-8 Year-old ( Only Snorkeling )||36|
|Under 4 Year-old ( Be Care by Parent )||Free|